Hope you enjoyed Femi’s Coding Bootcamp. Here’s some extra resources to help you continue exploring with your children.
- You can code your micro:bit from https://makecode.microbit.org/ – works best with Google Chrome.
- Getting Started Guide
- We used Raspberry Pi computers for this workshop – see getting started via Raspberry Pi Foundation website.
Got a Raspberry Pi? Great! Let’s get started by making sure you have all the cables and accessories you will need, and showing you how to plug them all in.
Raspberry Pi Hardware Guide | Raspberry Pi Learning Resources
Where To Buy Products For Coding
- The Crumble Robot website
- Science with the Crumble: Test your reactions
- Programming challenge: Traffic lights
- Crafty Crumble Creations: A steerable buggy