- Code Club UK: A nationwide network of volunteer-led after school coding clubs for children aged 9-13.
- Code Club Projects: Scratch, HTML & CSS, Python, BBC micro:bit, Raspberry Pi, Sense Hat, Sonic Pi, Countdown To Space Mission, Robo-Dancers.
- Code Club International: A worldwide network of volunteer-led coding clubs for children aged 9-13. Projects that have been translated into many different languages.
- CoderDoJo: The global network of free computer programming clubs for young people.
- Raspberry Pi Foundation: Free online training courses for primary and secondary teachers.
- Raspberry Pi Certified Educator: Picademy is a free professional development experience for teachers and educators, open to individuals around the world.
Computing At School
- Computing At School(CAS) Part of the British Computer Society.
- #include Computing At School #include is a grass roots organisation that is on a mission to increase diversity in the Computer Science workplace. Twitter: @casinclude
- CAS Barefoot Computing: Supporting primary school teachers with computer science.
- CAS Tenderfoot: CPD programme for Key Stage 3(KS3) secondary teachers.
Ed and Tech Meetups
- Coding Evening: A place where EdTech happens after school or work.
- BBC micro:bit: The BBC micro:bit is an educational and creative tool to inspire a new generation of young people.